- Members will familiarise themselves, their employees and their contractors with the guidelines.
- A member will notify their client before work commences that they subscribe to Widelines and provide a link to the Widelines web site.
- A member will affirm their ongoing compliance on joining AWIA and annually.
- Clients who experience unsatisfactory performance are invited to detail their complaints about a member in writing to [email protected]. Complaints should indicate where the member has not delivered against the Guidelines. Clients will receive a written response after AWIA has contacted the member for comment.
- In cases where clients have clearly not met the standards, AWIA will seek written guarantees from members or suggest actions concerning particular clients.
- Egregious violations or repeated instances of poor performance vis-a-vis the Guidelines will be grounds for expulsion from the Association.
- Widelines will be reviewed and updated annually, prior to the AGM in August.
continue on to the Detail...